Khamis, 28 Disember 2017
4:08 PG

BAHAMA MAMA BRONZER


 This is my first bronzer and literally, it looks so good on my face.It just gives such a natural light tan on my skin. The powder is finely milled and blends in like a dream. It does not get patchy during the day. It stays on all day long. I have barely seen it fading even after 7 hours of wear.I am obsessed with this one. This work on all skin tones.


 

Bahama Mama is my everyday bronzer! I'm love the texture of this product. The packaging is sooooo cute, which is good for travel but it can get dirty very easily. It comes with a lovely mirror fixed on the inside. While it gives the skin a beautiful tan, it does not give off a glow as it very mate so I have been using it as a contour shade instead and I've been really enjoying it as it blends very well and is very superrrrrr pigmented. I love the fact that I can contour, bronzer, use it as an eyeshadow and even for my brows.
My only problem is probably the price. Too expensive. But overall, it's worth it to buy you guys!! 
I really like this bronzer and would strongly recommend it if you prefer a clean matte appearance.

 

                                        MARRY - LOU MANIZER


My favorite highlighter! The pigmentation is fantastic and beautifully blended. It suit my skin so well. Moving onto this highlighter, Mary-Lou it has the most adorable packaging ever. Its reminiscent of Soap and Glory and Benefit, with its cutesy retro theme. This one has a blonde woman with pouty red lips on the front named 'Mary' and the cardboard packaging was just as cute!


It works as eyeshadow, highlighter and shimmer. It's all glow, no gold streaks or heavy glitter. You just need a tiny bit of this to get fabulous glow and with the amount of product you get, it's going to last forever. It can get heavy if not applied with caution! Can also be used to turn any matte shade into a shimmery shade. I love large the compact. But be careful with it because it is easy to crack.
Looks amazing as a inner-corner highlight, is the perfect colour for a medium skin tone especially. 
But overall, it's worth it to buy you guys!! 












Label:





cbox
blog archive
My Online Diaries