Ahad, 31 Disember 2017
2:48 PG


Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub doesn't just fight blackheads, it helps eliminate them for clearer, smoother skin.
This gentle scrub immediately works two ways to not only clear out the blackheads you have now, but also to help prevent new ones from forming. First, you'll feel it tingle as its maximum strenght acne medicine, Salicylic Acid, penetrates deep to eliminate blackheads by removing stuborn dirt and trapped inside pores. Then, yo'll feel its gentle, skin-soothing microbeads exfoliate without overdrying to help stop blackheads before they start. Make blackheads a thing of the past.



Eliminate Whiteheads/Acne
Cure for Blackheads
Blackheads Treatments 
Get rid of pimples
Get rid of Blackheads 
Acne Blackhead removal
Blackheads on nose 


Product Information :
Name : Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub
Shelf Life : 3 years



This is my second time I bought it and it has a new formula. Quite disappointed because the size smaller than the old ones. But its okay girls It has improved the formula. I have a oily skin with blackheads/whiteheads and pores. It exfoliates skin pretty well, removes all skin impurities and gives clean & clear skin. It extracts blackhead & whiteheads and helps in preventing pimple.


The scrub is a sweet smelling pinkish liquid that comes with micro granules and range colored bigger beads. While the pack says that it a daily scrub, I only use it twice a week t keep blackheads at bay.
I generally take a generous amount of this scrub and massage it gently on my face, manly focusing on my nose and chin. It  controls oil secretion up to certain extent and my skin remains oil free fr good 3-4 hours. My skin feels soft, clear and refreshed after use this scrub and it didn't irritate r cause any skin breakouts to my skin.
I strong recommend this daily scrub to everyone, even dry skinned people can use it. Available at Guardian/Watsons and online shopping website.









Label:





cbox
blog archive
My Online Diaries